Virtual hosted on Microsoft Teams
Inspections & Investigations
• To introduce the rights and responsibilities of H&S Reps in conducting inspections and participating in investigations.
• To increase understanding of the trade union approach to H&S.
• To develop practical knowledge of how to undertake an inspection
• To utilise local knowledge and experience of members in improving workplace health and safety
• Understand the legislation giving Reps the right to inspect workplaces
• Understand how to conduct an inspection
• Know how to involve members in the inspection process
• Understand how to report and resolve identified issues
• organising and communication with members around inspections
• Know how to participate effectively within investigations
Scheme of work:
• The course will involve a mix of online self-paced learning and zoom discussions
• The course will last 1 day.
• Links and resources will be available for reference
Start your learning journey
Our members explore solutions whilst learning from each other and contributions from experts in their field through our community of practice learning approach.