About this course
- To explore how to appropriately handle situations where allegations of bullying and/or harassment have been made by or against members.
- To increase understanding of the legal framework.
- To develop an understanding of allyship
- To develop a range of techniques to help resolve issues effectively
- Understand the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees
- Know the legal distinction between bullying and harassment
- Be able to deploy a range of methods to handle cases of bullying or harassment at work.
- Understand TSSA’s role in developing an inclusive and supportive workplace culture
Scheme of work:
- The course will involve a mix of online self-paced learning and zoom discussions.
- The course will last 1 day.
- Links and resources will be available for reference.