TSSA - Mental health and wellbeing
TSSA has pledged to change the way we think about mental health. Along with other employers in the transport and travel industries. We will explore ways to create positive change in our industries through our Mental Health & Wellbeing Community of Practice approach to education.
Events and other learning opportunities will be added regularly. If you are interested in a topic but there are no events yet, please join the Community of Practice to receive information and engage with others on the subject theme.
- Mental Health Foundation's top tips - looking after your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak
- Staying well at home - Read MIND's checklist to prepare for staying well while at home
- Protecting your mental health - If you are concerned about your mental health you can explore your feelings using the NHS emotion tracker. The tracker will help you to identify activities or resources to help
- Feeling lonely - useful suggestions if you are feeling lonely whilst self-isolating
- Preparing for social distancing and self-isolation - self-help books and resources from MIND